Please disseminate widely to your practice teams and all GP colleagues.
In this issue: ***Links within the Newsletter Document now Fixed***
– Cambs LMC Capacity Calculator & Workload transfer Survey – 7 days left
– Eating Disorders Medical monitoring update
– Updated Flu Guidance from DHSC. please also see this afternoon’s email from the EA-Gateway message GW2800 – Updated East Cold Chain Policy & off label vaccine use resources
– New to Partnership Payment Scheme Advice
– Training Hub information on Fellowships in General Practice
– Pathway for Bruising in Non-Mobile Infants
– NHS Intepreting Services Survey from NHS England
– The Cameron Fund Christmas Appeal
– NHS Track & Trace and GDPR to help you respond to patient queries
– LMC Support and signposting – you never know when you or a colleague might be in need. It’s only October, but it’s been an exhausting and overwhelming year.
– Contacting the LMC and 2021 LMC Elections information.
October 2020 Newsletter **Links now fixed**