- Standardised GP Appointment Data DEADLINE 30 JUNE – Guidance attached
- Delay to roll out of GPDPR patient data sharing programme
- The Role of Medical Examiner into Primary Care
This week, on the back of your survey responses, we have already worked with our CCG leaders around seeking:
– Guarantee for all consultant-consultant referrals to take place intra-Trust
– Expedite the provision of walk-in radiology services
– Reopen all MIUs this month
– Trusts to arrange own investigations and prescriptions following A&G/Outpatient consultations
– No redirecting patients to GP to expedite appointments
– Specific asks around improving JET
– GOS-18s direct to Ophthalmology
Your July newsletter will be in your inboxes on 2 July with a suite of resources to help you counter complaints and pressures.
We will also be in touch next month around launching a 5 minute sitrep each week to create a Friday report to share with the system to keep articulating the need to protect GP services.