(Used with Thanks to Londonwide LMCs as author to the advice below) On Friday 15 May 2020, GP practices in England were sent an invitation via the Calculating Quality Reporting Service (CQRS) to participate in a data collection entitled ‘GPES Data for Pandemic...
We have been receiving a number of queries around risk assessments for staff members especially with the increasing awareness around risk for our BAME colleagues. - The BMA has published some guidance around this, but has since written to Sir Simon Stevens as it...
In this update:
1. PCN DES 2020/21 and Cambs LMC Open Meeting Webinar (Date TBC)
2. Message from the Peterborough Registrar around MCCDs
3. Message from Mr David Heming, Senior Cambs Coroner around MCCDs
4. Verification of Death – Cambs LMC view in light of new correspondence from BMA, and information from Ministry of Justice
In this update:
Bank Holiday Working, NHSE’s Covid-19 SOP, Managing patient urgent need, Managing patient ongoing need, FAQs, Federation support, Advance, Care Planning, Oxygen in non-palliative discharged patients, Assorted Queries, Workforce Support
Dear Colleagues, Today, the East of England coroners agreed a uniform position to apply to our region that supersedes any previous guidance published on the subject. Please therefore only refer to the following guidance: There is no doubt that a Doctor is not required...
Here are some pieces of what we hope are useful, pragmatic advice for you based on the information shared over the past few days. We will pop this News update and its associated documents on our website tomorrow. Don’t forget you can access all the LMC, local and...
1. Workload Prioritisation You will have received the joint guidance from BMA GPC, RCGP and NHSE on what you can safely stop, and what you should continue. This is a really helpful document that can be found here: workload prioritisation If you start to approach the...
Representing | Supporting | Advising
Glebe Farm Campus