Website Granta Medical Practices
Granta Medical Practices
GP Partnership Opportunity
In a drive to increase our resilience and to expand our exiting Partnership, we have an exciting opportunity for a Partner to join our current team in the heart of South Cambridgeshire.
We are pioneers in gaining the advantages of scale whilst maintaining the best of site based work in smaller teams. Our PCN was formed following the partnership-merger of several highly respected practices into a single practice. We aim to look after our population like ‘traditional’ general practice but with the resources of a fully integrated PCN consistently behind you. Our multidisciplinary cross site team helps guide the right issue to the right professional first time – enabling GPs to enjoy being GPs. We are just the right size and are committed to shaping and delivering excellence in primary care for our 45,000 patients whilst being sustainable and rewarding for our fantastic team.
We are proud to be one of a select percentage of practices nationally to hold a CQC ‘outstanding’ rating over sequential inspection cycles.
All five of our sites are in close proximity to historic Cambridge, excellent schools, beautiful countryside and wide-ranging pubs/restaurants. We also enjoy terrific transport links to the rest of the country and beyond –with Stansted airport only a 20min drive from the centre of our practice area.
Benefits of joining us
- Ability to portfolio within our team – opportunities to develop interests / skills
- Dynamic close knit multi-professional team
- 6 ECPs leading our Home Visit service
- 3 Social Navigators guiding patients and their families
- 5 Clinical Pharmacists managing all medication contacts
- Large admin team pre-reading, coding and managing letters– with medication changes then managed by clinical pharmacist team
- On-site Pharmacy & Dispensaries plus 24/7 collection points and delivery service
- On site services including CT, USS, Microsuction and more
- First Contact physio on site with reception direct booking
- Close links to Addenbrooke’s plus in-house MDT reviews Psych’, Neuro’ and more
- Flexible schedules to facilitate team coffee and lunch
- Supportive Management team who listen to staff and encourage input to drive positive change
- Systems of IT and workflow customised to improve GP efficiency/workload
- Regular team educational meetings with emphasis on CPD
- Influence on the next generation with GP training and Medical Student teaching
- Green ethos development – electric vans / charging points – solar – geothermal
- Appreciative Patients – due to all the above and due to individuals like you
Join us – Become a valued member of a dynamic thriving team that looks after each other as well looking after our patients. For outstanding candidates, flexibility in working patterns is available. We welcome informal discussion prior to application.
If you are a committed, enthusiastic GP who is an effective worker whilst looking to maintain life-work balance with the headspace to develop future personal or practice level development – then Granta is for you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit nhs.net.