Website Buckden & Little Paxton Surgeries
Buckden & Little Paxton Surgeries, Cambridgeshire
We are seeking a highly motivated GP to join our semi-rural dispensing practice in the historic village of Buckden, Cambridgeshire. We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified GPs. The post is to fill a vacancy left by a retiring GP Partner.
Who we are:
- Dispensing GMS Practice, list size 9000 patients.
- Friendly and supportive team comprising 4 GP Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, 4 Nurses, 3 Health Care Assistants.
- Training Practice supervising GP Registrars and Cambridge Medical Students (Y5 & Y6)
- Outstanding CQC rating
- Research Ready
- DVLA Franchise
- EMIS Web computerised system (full training offered)
- Partners are also directors in the Dermatology Community Clinic Service (DCCS) which operates from the practice.
How we work:
- Partners work 8 sessions per week. 5 of which are clinical, 3 are predominantly admin.
- Low visiting practice
- Eight weeks annual leave
We offer flexibility for the right candidate. Informal visits/conversations are welcome.
Closing date: 6th December 2020
Please send applications with CV and supporting letter or for further information, please contact:
Ms Michelle Carroll, Practice Manager or Dr Chris Newark, Partner
Buckden & Little Paxton Surgeries email@example.com
Buckden. PE19 5SZ
Tel: 01480 810216
To apply for this job email your details to Michelle.Carroll2@nhs.net