Website Lakeside Healthcare
Lakeside Healthcare at Oundle is part of a larger Partnership with 170,000 patients over 13 sites. We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking, 6 session partner to join our friendly patient centred dispensing and teaching practice serving 11,000 patients.
Oundle is a beautiful historic market town in Northamptonshire on the border with Cambridgeshire It has excellent local schools both Church of England and a large private boarding and day school. We are a friendly, patient-centred, practice working from own premises in the centre of Oundle with site autonomy but as part of the Lakeside Healthcare Group. (LHCG)
- GMS contract
- CQC rated Good in all areas
- Great QOF achievements
- 100% parity
- Great nursing and admin support team
- Dedicated central team support including safeguarding ,finance ,HR and quality and compliance
- Successful central research department
- LHCG have recently developed a Primary Care Skills Academy-matching skills and training opportunities with future workforce needs.
- Good commuter links to Cambridgeshire and London.
- Flexible working, caring and innovative partnership with people as our priority,actively involved in teaching and training
We are looking for you
- To start in December 2021 but we are willing to be flexible for the right candidate;
- To replace a retiring partner who is currently the Safeguarding and PCN Lead and looks after one of our nursing homes;
- Job Share would be considered.
Enquiries & informal visits welcome:
Please contact Practice Manager, Carol Beesley : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01832 277997
Applications by post or email (CV & covering letter)
Lakeside Healthcare at Oundle, Glapthorn Road, Oundle, PE8 4JA
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com