Website St Marys Surgery
Opportunity for a GP Partner or a Salaried GP for 6 – 8 sessions per week
We are looking for a 6-8 session GP who wants to join our friendly, enthusiastic and truly multidisciplinary team. Either experienced GP’s or newly qualified GP’s are welcome to apply.
Our practice has a great reputation with staff, patients and consultant colleagues in the local area for providing high quality care. Ely is a lovely, developing market town, rural yet with good employment prospects and schools and within easy reach of Cambridge (20 minutes by car) and London (75 minutes by train). We use the AskmyGP platform which allows for flexible consulting and time management.
- We have been rated “Good” by CQC in all areas in August 2019.
- List size 15,900 patients with a growing population.
- GMS contract; System One-paper light; consistently high QOF achievers and offer a wide range of enhanced services.
We have a supportive, experienced and comprehensive team in which you will be welcomed and have the opportunity to thrive. A full induction, mentorship and support is provided to our new GPs. Our daily morning coffee, regular education events and a strong ethos of supporting not just our staff but each other, along with an open door policy ensure you will always be supported.
- Currently 5 Partners, 4 Salaried GPs plus a GP Registrar. We have a clinical buddy support system.
- A Clinical Practitioner Team of 4, including a Clinical Pharmacist & ANP’s.
- A highly skilled nursing team of 9 nurses and 7 HCA’s.
- On site physio, social prescribing, health and wellbeing coaches all part of the team.
- Supportive management team, including an IT manager.
- Part dispensing with a highly trained dispensary team and an onsite independent pharmacy.
An opportunity to develop your interests, with the full breadth of primary care services and training offered ‘in house’, you can develop your interests in a safe and supportive environment.
- Opportunities to join the partnership considered if this is of interest.
- Special interests are actively encouraged – currently including research, gynaecology, minor surgery, medical officers for a local private school and elderly care rehabilitation ward.
- We are a training practice for GP registrars and host medical students.
- A timetable of regular educational meetings to help with appraisal requirements.
We welcome informal visits and we are looking for someone to start when available but are prepared to wait for the right candidate.
Closing date: – Monday 14th June with interviews scheduled for Wednesday 23rd June.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org