Monkfield Medical Practice
Salaried GP required
Monkfield Medical Practice,
Cambourne, CAMBRIDGE, CB23 6HL
Monkfield Medical Practice (MMP) is a friendly, modern, forward thinking GP surgery providing sustainable healthcare to Cambourne. We have a cohesive multi-disciplinary team. We are committed to delivering high quality care for our patients and the professional development of the whole team. We have a purpose built Practice, central to the community. We serve a young population with a low home visiting rate.
We have a vacancies for Salaried GP’s, a minimum of 4 sessions up to 8 sessions per week.
- Full days 0830-1830
- All doctors participate in “duty doctor” rota with a prescription buddy system to support this role
- Dedicated admin time
- Our list size is 12000 patients and continues to grow due to town growth
- The clinical roles are well supported through an accessible, friendly multi- disciplinary team, assisted with a dedicated administration team and extended PCN roles such as clinical Pharmacist, First Contact Physio and Social Prescriber.
- We have weekly practice meeting for all clinicians
- We use SystmOne (TPP)
- We have on site PRISM, midwife, health visitors, physiotherapy, podiatry, SLT, smoking cessation
- Six weeks annual plus one week study leave pro rata
- Competitive Salary, dependant on skills and experience
Apply in writing with CV and covering letter to the Practice Manager
Deadline: Friday 10th April 2021 with interview following after this date.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org