Website Buxton & Little Paxton Surgeries
Buckden & Little Paxton Surgeries
We are seeking a salaried or retainer GP(s) to join our semi-rural dispensing practice in the villages of Buckden and Little Paxton in Cambridgeshire. We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified GPs wishing to work either full or part time.
Who we are:
- Dispensing GMS practice, list size 9400 patients
- Friendly and supportive team comprising 4 GP partners, 3 salaried GPs, 4 nurses, 3 health care assistants and a full admin team
- Training practice (GP registrars and Cambridge medical students)
- ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating
- ‘Research ready’
- EMIS Web computerised system (full training offered)
- Dermatology, Vasectomy and Lymphoedema service
- Members of West Cambridge GP Federation and A1 Network PCN. We are a hub site for the West Cambridge Federation
Informal visits are welcome. The closing date for applications is 20 September 2021. Interviews to be held from 2pm Thursday 30 September.
Please send application along with CV and supporting letter.
For further information, please contact either:
Michelle Carroll, Practice Manager or Dr Chris Newark, GP Partner
Buckden & Little Paxton Surgeries Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01480 810216
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com