Website George Clare Surgery
Remote Working GP
We are a long established, forward thinking and innovative Practice in the Cambridgeshire Fens seeking to recruit motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated doctors.
We have a pragmatic approach to our work and are consistently striving to improve patient care whilst ensuring we provide a supportive and sustainable environment for all our staff.
- 3 Partners, 5 salaried GPs, 2 ANPs, 5 PNs and 4 HCAs
- Practice list 12,000 patients
- High QOF achievement
- Good CQC rating 2016
- Training practice with 3-5 GP registrars
- Part dispensing
- Weekly educational meetings
- Monthly Clinical Governance meetings
- Low numbers of home visits
- Nurse led chronic disease clinics
- On site social prescriber
- Active practice social calendar
- Laptop provided to facilitate remote working
We are seeking a GP to work remotely to undertake administrative work including the filing of clinic letters, medication reviews and any telephone work associated with this. If you would like to join our team to help deliver high standard healthcare in a supportive environment please get in touch.
For further information please contact Dr Shirin Howell at email@example.com or Mrs Tanya Claridge at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01354 697593.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com