Website York Street Medical Practice
We are Hiring!
York Street Medical practice is on the lookout for good doctors to join our team. We are an incredibly stable practice and a great place to work. This means that we seldom have a need to recruit.
However, our Senior Partner will be retiring soon so we need to find someone to step into his shoes. We are open to applications for a salaried GP post, GP Partner or salaried GP with view to becoming a Partner. We are willing to be flexible on the number of sessions offered.
We are a 10,200 patient, city centre practice with a focus on student and undergraduate teaching. Last year we achieved a 96% satisfaction score in the national GP survey and a good CQC rating. We operate from purpose-built leasehold premises (with parking) and foster a friendly and supportive environment for our staff.
Other features of working with us include:
- Five other GP Partners to share the clinical and business workload.
- A Practice Manager Partner.
- Excellent demand management systems with a realistic number of daily patient interactions.
- Low home visiting rate (typically one or two per day for the practice)
- No care homes or nursing homes
- SystmOne clinical system with Ardens templates and proactive use of AccuRx.
- Good QoF income.
- An experienced and stable team of nurses and administrators.
- Nurse minor illness and ANP clinics
- 7 weeks annual and study leave with options to buy or sell sessions.
- We stop for coffee and close for lunch every day!
Many organisations talk about the need to maintain a good work-life balance. At York Street, this is in our DNA. We passionately believe that to be fully effective, a doctor needs to undertake a realistic level of work and minimise undue stress. We base our approach to our clinical work and the decisions we make as an organisation on this underlying ethos.
Starting date – Early 2022 or sooner if possible
Informal enquiries and visits welcome
Application by covering letter and CV to Stuart Thorpe, email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit nhs.net.